Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mornings at the Durham's

Abbie Grace, 4.75 years
Brie Baby, 16 months

Hanging Out watching Cartoons
So we don't always have lazy mornings at home but on my girls ideal morning, we are at home hanging out on the couch watching TV with their sippy cups full of chocolate milk. Both of the girls nursed...well forever. So when I weaned them, I did it the easiest way possible...from mom to Chocolate Milk. I mean really, if you have to be weaned why not move to the best kind of milk...chocolate. So both of them LOVE chocolate milk...chocolate was Aubrie's sixth word, I promise. In the morning, both the girls want to snuggle on the couch, sit in my lap or under the big white blanket and drink their hair of the dog...otherwise known here as chocolate milk. I love this tradition...when Abbie goes to Kindergarten next year, I am going to miss these mornings and I'll miss moments like these the most. Chocolate Milk, Cartoons, Coffee and my two little girls...it just doesn't get better than this for me.

No comments: