Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Night at Home with the Durham's

This is just a glimpse into life at our house. The girls are growing up so fast. We have been so blessed just to be their parents. We love taking video's of them doing momentus stuff but sometimes it's good to see the basic's too. Tonight after the girls had their bath, we all sat around in Aubrie's nursery and watched her walk around. I got out the camera to video her newest accomplishment but she didn't exactly cooperate. What you see is what happened for a couple of minutes at the house. How awesome is God that He lets us have these precious little gifts to remind us that there is glory even in the littlest things...little dances, little words, big sisters and little sisters. What a great God we serve!

2 comments:

Qtipper said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww - go Breezy Brie! You are BLESSED my friend. Your girls are truly amazing and I just LOVE them. And - I am going to comment all in one. The costumes - FANTACULAR! Your lil' bee is so super stingy and adorable. And what bee doesn't need a flower?! I love that you blog like I do - 7 updates at once. We are kindred! I can't wait to spend eternity with you!!

Jessie said...

What a cute cute video! You have a beautiful family!