Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Aubrie Faith's First Hair Cut

Aubrie's Hair Pre-Cut

Taking some snips off

Getting it even

The final product


Well, I finally did it. Tonight we cut Aubrie's baby hair. I struggled with this decison, just like I did with Abbie Grace but she was sort of sporting a baby mullet so it was time to get a little trim. We brought in the bumbo as our seat and started to cut. She did a great job staying still for me and I think it's reasonably straight. I only did the back because the front is still a little too thin to trim. I had a wonderful assistant helping me with the photo's that you see here. The first picture of the pre-cut hair was taken by Phillip but the rest are all taken by Miss Abbie Grace. I think she's showing some talent. Thanks Abbie for taking great pictures of Aubrie's first little hair cut. Aubrie, you look beautiful!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

How exciting! Looks like you did a great job...what do you charge!? :)