Thursday, May 8, 2008

SUPERHERO ABBIE





So Phillip and I were grilling out and hanging out with the kids the other day. We were just kind of floating in and out of the playroom, taking turns watching the kids. As I was in the kitchen working at the sink, Abbie came in and asked if she could use my kitchen gloves. Since this was a pretty easy request to fulfill, I passed them off to her not thinking much about what she would want them for. Well, next thing I know, I hear her jumping off the couch and making what I can only describe as superhero background music...dun dun DAH!!! I walked in the playroom to check it out and this is what I saw...what an imagination!! I told her to hold the pose and I'd take her picture...she responded with, okay Mom, but I have too look serious. Hence the "serious" superhero face in the picture. As you can also see, she was playing with Aubrie at the time...I'm not sure if Aubrie was being saved or being attacked. Either way she was giggling like crazy so I guess she was happy regardless of if she was the villan or the sidekick!

No comments: