Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Secret Sisters...

Tracie and Abbie
Tracie and Brie

First let me say that the pictures with this post really have nothing to do with it except that I'm smiling in them and that's what I have been doing a lot of lately thanks to some secret sisters. Yes, someone or several someones, I don't know which, have been leaving the most delightful surprises on my car and on my front porch in such beautiful bags and envelopes. I don't know what to say except "THANK YOU!!!" And that's just not enough...I have loved all the gifts from my annoymous secret sister(s). Each one has brought squeals of delight from me and from my girls. Abbie and I just keep looking at each other exclaiming "Who is doing this!!!!" quickly followed by something like "Open the bag Mommy and see what you got!!" I told my husband that's it's been better than a lot of my birthdays! The gifts are so thoughtful and are exactly the stuff that I love! I know, I keep using exclamation points but seriously, even as I sit her writing this, I'm equally flabbergasted by this sweet, secret, generous outpouring of love and selfishly loving every minute of it...I'm such a girl!! So, thank you so much. I just can't say it enough. I am so blessed by the people in my life and so grateful to the Lord for placing you in my life. More than anything, I am blessed by the friends that He has brought around me to keep me smiling while Phillip is away. Thanks to you and thanks to Him for you! Love and Hugs~ Tracie

No comments: