Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving in Heber Springs

Daddy & Abbie Hangin' on the couch

Cranium: the word was Rodeo, the result was hilarity (this is when I peed my pants a little)

Two of these guys are surgeons and are befuddled by this game, the other is licensed to carry a concealed weapon...be afraid, very afraid...


Pam and Wendy during CRANIUM: again, the word was rodeo


Blowing out the candles on Abbie's family party cake



Daddy taking a moment to fish





Jumping on the new trampoline






Aubrie and Fannie...making friends, sharing crackers





Daddy and Brie






Crazy Aunt Wendy



Abbie and Mommy






Run Brie Run!





The Happy Couple (almost 10 years...)






Riding on the Zip Cord



Mom and Dad are Twinkies!!




My beautiful Sisters, Niece and Daughter






Abbie, PawPaw and Back Phat (the turkey)






My little Pilgrim: Costume made at school





We love going to Heber for Thanksgiving and this year was no exception. It was so fun. Here are some memorable pictures from the weekend.

I would have to say the funniest moments of the weekend were centered around the Cranium game. It was hysterical...like pee your pants hysterical. Check out the pictures, it might make you question the sanity of the men in my life.

2 comments:

Qtipper said...

Okay, seriously, seeing your Dad RIDE your bro-in-law has got to be one of the FUNNIEST things I have ever seen. I laughed OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!

The Garners said...

Loved the Cranium pictures!!! Looks like SO much fun!!!