Monday, June 2, 2008

Don't make me CRAWL!!

So... it's finally happened...Aubrie is mobile! This video was actually taken about 10 days ago so she's going a little slow but I assure you that now she's really moving! It's a whole new world for her and it's a constant "pick-up" battle for us. She's like a little vacuum cleaner and everything that she finds she puts in her mouth. Thank goodness I took the infant CPR course and I know how to "sweep" a mouth. I've done it no less than 10 times with her already. She truely tests my ability to keep the house clean...those of you who really know me know that this is a constant challenge for me, the slob at heart. ~~ Abbie is loving having her sister move around the house. She thinks it's great fun when Brie crawls over to where she is...it's always announced with a "Mom! She's doing it!!" Makes me laugh everytime. Penny the cat is once again tortured by yet another human whose main purpose and motivation for movement is to grab her tail and pull it. Luckily the cat is still quicker than the kids but she's getting old and one of these days they are going to catch her...she still has claws in the back paws...I guess they might learn that the hard way...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Eric started crawling all over the room trying to help Aubrie out. That was hilarious by the way. Poor, tortured little one. Way to go, Bree!

Qtipper said...

THAT is cruel! And a little (lot) funny! Girl, I think we are sistah's from anotha mista! You make me laugh!!

The Garners said...

Yey!!! So very cute! And Abbie is such a sweet cheerleader for little sis! I laughed when the cat walked across the screen. :)